Epic GAME! Fast paced, Sword Slashing, Enemy Killing Pixel Art Adventure. I really dug this. A lot of Story and options already. Smooth controls and I didn't run across any issues in my initial play. Great stuff!
A downloadable game for Windows
Team Dehdehbon is a work in progress platforming game made entirely by two brothers in their spare time. One minute it's a platformer, next it's a platform brawling fighting game! Team Dehdehbon is full of fast paced, challenging gam eplay!
As of right now, the game is in early beta, it has a long way to go but it already has a lot to offer! After over four years in development, we're finally ready to put it out there, with a demo version!
Team Dehdehbon takes inspiration from many legendary games, such as:
- Super Smash Bros.
- Megaman X
- Zelda II
- Many, MANY more! A NES/SNES veteran should feel right at home!
So far, this game has:
- 10 unique playable characters
- 15 single player/co-op stages
- Survival mode with multiple maps,
- Single player/co-op demo mode
- Free play mode
- VS. mode with tons of options
- 15 battle stages to fight on
- Battles with up to three AI players
- 2 players with controller support
- 4 players (if you use joytokey to map their buttons!)
What we want/what's coming later:
- Multiple single player/co-op campaign modes to play through
- Online VS mode
- Many, many, fun VS and party modes
- More playable characters!
- MANY more stages!
- Four player controller support
- So much more!
If you have any questions, hit us up on:
We're very active on our own individual Twitter accounts:
We will also be doing work streams! Catch us live, ask us questions, or just hang out!
You can also check out our Youtube channel! We'll be posting updates and gameplay footage there.
You can also check out our website!
Minimum: (For single player)
- Athlon 64
- 512MB RAM
- DX9 capable GPU
- Windows 98/ME
- 50mb of free storage
- Core 2 Duo @ 2.4ghz or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
- Geforce 8800GT or higher
- Windows XP or higher
- 50mb of free storage
- Direct Input compatible controller
- Unzip this .zip file to an empty folder.
- Run the .exe file!
- If you want to remap your controller buttons, move right twice on the main menu, enter the options screen, and choose controls.